£10.50 - £11.00 per hour
Are you looking for something a little different?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to work on a minimum ongoing contract within the Ford area. The role could materialise into a permanent position. This is a great opportunity for those seeking an interesting environment that sits outside of the norm.
You can expect to work in a small team, providing administrative support across a range of various tasks. You will work Monday to Friday for 37hrs per week and possess the basic skills to carry out the role effectively. All training is provided on the specific tasks you’re required to perform.
Job Role/ Duties
* Accurate processing of data sensitive information
* The organisation of appointments and meetings
* Creating and processing applications
* Updating and general data entry to the database
* Across department communication
* Filing and maintaining records
* Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking and , distributing minutes and action points
Skills and Attributes Required
* Organisational skills – Self and task
* Computer literate
* Competent with basic packages such as Microsoft
* Keen to learn
* Work in an accurate, timely manner
* Enjoy team contribution but can work alone
* Verbally communicate in a clear professional manner.
* A security clearance will be conducted as part of this role.
* Parking is available should you have your own transport.
* Train station is approx. 1 mile from the site.
* Due to the environment, you will not be considered if you have a criminal record.
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.
Additional Starting Info:
Job Reference: J893_1572345613
Salary: £10.50 - £11.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour