Catering Assistant needed!
Are you looking to have a highly trained team of consultants find work to suit your life?
Then look no further! Twentysix Recruitment will support you in every aspect of the employment process!
Working on a flexible basis with hours that suit your life, we are looking for Catering Assistants to cover various schools throughout Canterbury.
If you are looking for regular work, or even if you are available for the odd day here and there, get in touch!
Key Duties Include:
* Basic preparation of food.
* The serving of meals, ensuring correct portion control.
* Ability to work as part of a team & in a timely manner
* Cleaning of the kitchen, its surrounds, and equipment.
* General kitchen duties e.g. washing up.
* Cleaning of restaurant furniture.
* Ensure food hygiene and health & safety regulations are always adhered to.
* Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
* Current enhanced DBS.
* Food hygiene level 2 certification
* Allergen certification
* Locations may require own transport
* Best suited for candidates who have previous catering experience.
* You will be required to work on a casual basis at several sites throughout Medway.
In return, you can expect flexible working hours, weekly pay, enhanced weekend rates, holiday pay, pension scheme and the opportunity to work in some of Kent’s finest establishments.
If you feel you have the skills, don’t delay, apply today!
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.