£20000 - £23000 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced Chef De Partie to join the brigade at this beautiful gastro pub. This location is one of a small handful of individually designed and furnished Gastro Pubs with a reputation for fine, locally sourced food in a relaxed, family friendly environment.
As the right candidate for this Chef De Partie role you will possess some of the traits and attributes below:
* Assist in handing all aspects of the day to day running of your own section
* Involvement in meal preparation.
* Using and preparing fresh locally sourced seasonal food.
* Ensure that food reaches the customers in a timely manner, maintaining the continued high standards.
* Rotate Stock
* Deputise for the Sous Chef in his absence
* Day to day troubleshooting issues that may arise
* A mixture of both split and straight shifts.
Attributes and Skills:
* Will have UK experience at Gastro Pub up to Chef De Partie level.
* Be passionate about locally sourced fresh food.
* Must have a calm personality, be a team-player and be able to help deliver consistently high quality food at all times.
* Own transport is essential.
* Staff incentive and benefits
* Contract maximum 48hrs per week.
* 2 consecutive days off per week.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate.
There is an option to Live In for this role. This option means the role pays £20000 annum, with a £78pm deduction for costs, however covers all other fees.
To live out, the role pays £23000 per annum.
If you are interested, please send your CV or click apply below.
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.
Additional Starting Info:
Job Reference: J1092_1573577678
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum