Are you involved in Food and Beverage Management?
Looking for a completely new challenge?
Want to work in one of the most beautiful environments?
This could be the Food and Beverage Manager role for you?
Set in the stunning Channel Islands, our prestigious client is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to work on location on a permanent basis.
If you’re into the idea of unwinding with a coffee, some good food and a chill on a sun lounger on your day off, this could be ideal. With the Hotel being quite secluded, there isn’t much to do, other than take advantage of the great weather, beach and free meals (Even off duty).
Lifestyle on the island is Work hard, Play easy!!
The role entails a wide range of duties, but the key points of responsibility are:
* Managing stock control for the Front of House Department
* Invoice management and payments
* Assisting general management with staffing levels and rotas
* Management of EPOS tills and streamlining food service systems
* Working with suppliers to ensure efficient pricing
* Liaising with senior management to manage the procurement process
* To implement training for Department managers
* Forecast sales and revenue targets
* Ensuring staff are upselling key items
* Operate and be involved in out of hours management
* Ensure Health and Safety legislation is adhered to by department heads and staff
* Attend and input on Senior management meetings
* Adhering to timeframes and deadlines
As part of your role as a Food and Beverage Manager on the island, you will need to be well presented, a great communicator, have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage more than one task/project at a time.
You’ll ideally have some experience of managing and motivating a team of front of house staff.
The position of Food and Beverage Manager pays up to £28,000 per year, with your own accommodation provided (not shared).
You get 3 free meals a day, discounted access to travel throughout the islands.
The hours are variable however you will generally work 5 days over 7.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and are interested in a relocation to a stunning location in the Channel Islands, please send a CV with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role.
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.