Up to £24000.00 per annum
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic team working in a unique environment with great career prospects?
If so, this could be the Junior Sous Chef role for you!
Working at a top visitor attraction in the Folkestone area, as the right candidate you must have your own transport for this role, due to restricted public transport options.
* Manage a section within the kitchen with the assistance of the CDP’s and Commis Chefs.
* Responsible for training, coaching and guiding the junior memebrs of the team.
* Maintain the food standard on the section
* A firm grasp of Food Hygiene practices and all safety aspects of the kitchen
* Other responsibilities such as stock rotation, cleaning schedules and all policies and procedures are all maintained.
* Working straight shifts
* 45hrs per week
* Weekends, earlies and evenings form part of the weekly rota.
* 5 days a week
* Report to Head and Sous Chef
* 20 days plus BH (Bank Holidays may be given as lieu days if worked)
* Experience within the restaurant or fine dining sector
* Works well under pressure
* Evidence of leadership, i.e. management of Commis Chefs
* Motivated and ambitious
* Comfortable working with fresh ingredients
* Discounts on selected company services or products
* Contributary pension scheme
* No split shifts
* Great working environment!
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.
Additional Starting Info:
Job Reference: J959_1556284907
Salary: Up to £24000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum