£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Meals on Duty, Company Pension
We are recruiting for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join the brigade at this beautiful gastro pub. This location is one of a small handful of individually designed and furnished Gastro Pubs with a reputation for fine, locally sourced food in a relaxed, family friendly environment.
As the right candidate for this Junior Sous Chef Role you will possess some of the traits and attributes below:
* Assist in handing all aspects of the day to day running of the food operation
* Menu planning and involvement in meal preparation.
* Oversee food preparation using fresh locally sourced seasonal food.
* Ensure that food reaches the customers in a timely manner, maintaining the continued high standards that we are proud to have achieved.
* Ordering produce, staff control, quality and cleanliness, pricing and gross profit management plus waste control.
* Deputise for the Head Chef in his absence
* Help to select and train kitchen staff.
* Day to day troubleshooting issues that may arise
* A mixture of both split and straight shifts.
Attributes and Skills:
* Will have UK experience at Gastro Pub up to Senior CDP/Junior Sous
* Be passionate about locally sourced fresh food.
* Must have a calm personality, be a team-player and be able to help deliver consistently high quality food at all times.
* Own transport is essential.
* Staff incentive and benefits
* Contract maximum 48hrs per week.
* 2 consecutive days off per week.
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.
Additional Starting Info:
Job Reference: J1093_1573576213
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Meals on Duty, Company Pension
Salary per: Annum