Up to £21000.00 per annum
We are recruiting for a Pizza Chef to join the brigade at this beautiful gastro pub. This location is one of a small handful of individually designed and furnished Gastro Pubs with a reputation for fine, locally sourced food in a relaxed, family friendly environment.
As the right candidate for this Pizza Chef role you will possess some of the traits and attributes below:
* Preparing base ingredients
* Using and preparing fresh locally sourced seasonal food.
* Ensure that food reaches the customers in a timely manner, maintaining the continued high standards.
* Rotate Stock
* Front of house facing, so excellent customer service skills required
* Deputise for the other areas of the kitchen
* Day to day troubleshooting issues that may arise
* A mixture of both split and straight shifts.
Attributes and Skills:
* Experience of working with fresh pizza dough essential
* Be passionate about locally sourced fresh food.
* Must have a calm personality, be a team-player and be able to help deliver consistently high quality food at all times.
* Own transport isn’t essential as it in the town centre
* Staff incentive and benefits
* Contract maximum 48hrs per week.
* 2 consecutive days off per week.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate, however there is no live in option for this position.
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.
Additional Starting Info:
Job Reference: J1096_1573578187
Salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum